Rendering automatically numbered files

xinizer
hello,

I use fixed scores and I change parameters in the orchestra to obtain single complex sounds.

I remember exporting with the render button and getting similarly named files in my folder, sequentially numbered, without having to enter a new filename everytime.

Is there a way to get it? I think I did it with Qute, almost sure...
But now I work on another computer and I can´t set it do do so.

Thanks for your help,

ALE

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Rendering automatically numbered files

I have never used Render befor but I cannot it working either as you described
- when I leave the "output file name" empty, no wav file will be generated. If I
input a  name, no new indexes are added and the file will be overwritten every
time.

For now you can either check the "Input file name every time"

OR

I press play and the Record, then CsoundQt creates a new file with name
yourcsd-xxx.wav and adds increasing index number with every new start.

best regards,
tarmo