Quantcast

Running Qutecsound

Gpp

Running Qutecsound

Gpp
Hallo,

I have a question: when I run a .cds file using Qutecsound it happens that the rendering is disturbed, like if the computer didn't have enough RAM, so the final sound is "clipped" in several small fragments.
This happens even when the orchestra is very simple. In the preferences the Buffer size is set to 4096, the HW buffer six to 1024.
Any idea about why it happens?

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Running Qutecsound

joachim-3
hi -

can you tell more about your environment? which computer? which
operating system? which version of csound? which version of CsoundQt?

if you don't have csound 5.18 installed, i'd recommend to do so
(http://sourceforge.net/projects/csound/files/csound5/csound5.18/ and
choose your OS). you should find there also a version of csoundqt. if
this does not solve your problem, try the latest csoundqt version,
available at
http://sourceforge.net/projects/qutecsound/files/CsoundQt/0.7.0/

hope this helps; best -

        joachim

Am 27.12.2012 23:32, schrieb Gpp:

> Hallo,
>
> I have a question: when I run a .cds file using Qutecsound it happens that
> the rendering is disturbed, like if the computer didn't have enough RAM, so
> the final sound is "clipped" in several small fragments.
> This happens even when the orchestra is very simple. In the preferences the
> Buffer size is set to 4096, the HW buffer six to 1024.
> Any idea about why it happens?

Re: Running Qutecsound

panpan2523
Christian Louboutin brand high heel shoes are appreciated by Stars especially Hollywood stars and are the most top-level shoe brand. Speaking bluntly, I also love the red sole high heels, no reason, just for it is Christian Louboutin, if the price is not so expensive, cheap christian louboutin shoes I think I will love it more and will buy many Christian Louboutin red sole high heels. But if it is not so expensive, it maybe not Christian Louboutin shoes.