Quantcast

Widgets - Editing etc.

Gpp

Widgets - Editing etc.

Gpp
Hello,

maybe someone else has already written about this, but I haven't found in any messages.
I am using a 0.7.0 version of QCs for Mac OS 10.7.5. When I creat a new widget I am not able to edit it (comm + E), to duplicate the tools and in general to use many of the right click options.
Do you know why?
I'd also like to ask if shortcuts from the keyboard are enabled.
Thanks.

Gp

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

joachim-3
hi -

yes this is a bug in 0.7.0. i think andrés has fixed this, and hopefully
he will release 0.7.1 as bug fix release soon.

the solution until then:
- create your widget
- save the file
- close and re-open

now your widget should be there, and you need not repeat this for each
widget you create now =)

hope this works for you, too -

        joachim

Gpp

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

Gpp
Thank you.
I am sorry but it doesn't work, I am still not able to use all the right click options. Actually it doesn't work in the previous version as well.

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

joachim-3
hmmm ...
as to the keyboard shortcuts: did you try Edit > Keyboard Shortcuts, and
pushing the "Restore Defaults" button?

Gpp

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

Gpp
Ok, now I have got it... first I had to set all the shortcuts in related window.

Thank you very  much

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
We desperately need 7.1 to also enable the resizing of the window on the Mac.  Love the new icons, but they do not wrap and so on my laptop when teaching and projecting for the class the app is too wide to fit on the screen.

Sent from my iPhone.

On Jan 31, 2013, at 7:30 AM, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:

> hi -
>
> yes this is a bug in 0.7.0. i think andrés has fixed this, and hopefully
> he will release 0.7.1 as bug fix release soon.
>
> the solution until then:
> - create your widget
> - save the file
> - close and re-open
>
> now your widget should be there, and you need not repeat this for each
> widget you create now =)
>
> hope this works for you, too -
>
>    joachim
>

> Am 31.01.2013 13:13, schrieb Gpp:
>> Hello,
>>
>> maybe someone else has already written about this, but I haven't found in
>> any messages.
>> I am using a 0.7.0 version of QCs for Mac OS 10.7.5. When I creat a new
>> widget I am not able to edit it (comm + E), to duplicate the tools and in
>> general to use many of the right click options.
>> Do you know why?
>> I'd also like to ask if shortcuts from the keyboard are enabled.
>> Thanks.
>>
>> Gp

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

As I mentioned, 0.7.1 is here! I've removed some icons but also if you
unselect Show text for toolbar icons you will be able to resize the
window as needed.

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 7:54 AM, Dr. Richard Boulanger
<[hidden email]> wrote:

> We desperately need 7.1 to also enable the resizing of the window on the Mac.  Love the new icons, but they do not wrap and so on my laptop when teaching and projecting for the class the app is too wide to fit on the screen.
>
> Sent from my iPhone.
>
> On Jan 31, 2013, at 7:30 AM, joachim heintz <[hidden email]> wrote:
>
>> hi -
>>
>> yes this is a bug in 0.7.0. i think andrés has fixed this, and hopefully
>> he will release 0.7.1 as bug fix release soon.
>>
>> the solution until then:
>> - create your widget
>> - save the file
>> - close and re-open
>>
>> now your widget should be there, and you need not repeat this for each
>> widget you create now =)
>>
>> hope this works for you, too -
>>
>>    joachim
>>

>> Am 31.01.2013 13:13, schrieb Gpp:
>>> Hello,
>>>
>>> maybe someone else has already written about this, but I haven't found in
>>> any messages.
>>> I am using a 0.7.0 version of QCs for Mac OS 10.7.5. When I creat a new
>>> widget I am not able to edit it (comm + E), to duplicate the tools and in
>>> general to use many of the right click options.
>>> Do you know why?
>>> I'd also like to ask if shortcuts from the keyboard are enabled.
>>> Thanks.
>>>
>>> Gp

Re: [Qutecsound-users] Widgets - Editing etc.

Dr. Richard Boulanger
Wonderful news.  Thanks so much Andrés.

Dr. Richard Boulanger, Ph.D.
Professor of Electronic Production and Design
Professional Writing and Music Technology Division
Berklee College of Music
617-747-2485 (office)  774-488-9166 (cell)

Hi,