Quantcast

failure to install Qtsound on my mac

classic Classic list List threaded Threaded
5 messages Options
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

failure to install Qtsound on my mac

geva
Hey.
I am trying to install on my iMac (OS 10.8.2) and get a failure message which I am not sure how to resolve...
error message content -
"CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 cannot be opened because of a problem
check with developer to make sure CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 works with this version of OS X..."


Any known issues with MAC OS 10.8.2 ?
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Qutecsound-users] failure to install Qtsound on my mac

Andres Cabrera
Administrator
Hi,

Strange... what version of Csound do you have installed?

And does the error message provide any other additional output?

Cheers,
Andrés

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM, geva <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey.
> I am trying to install on my iMac (OS 10.8.2) and get a failure message
> which I am not sure how to resolve...
> error message content -
> "CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 cannot be opened because of a problem
> check with developer to make sure CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 works with this
> version of OS X..."
>
>
> Any known issues with MAC OS 10.8.2 ?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://qutecsound-users.829572.n3.nabble.com/failure-to-install-Qtsound-on-my-mac-tp4024972.html
> Sent from the QuteCsound Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
> Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics
> Download AppDynamics Lite for free today:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan
> _______________________________________________
> Qutecsound-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics
Download AppDynamics Lite for free today:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan
_______________________________________________
Qutecsound-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Qutecsound-users] failure to install Qtsound on my mac

DDillon
I am also having problems, here are the details...

Process:         CsoundQt-d-py [35195]
Path:            /Applications/CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/CsoundQt-d-py
Identifier:      CsoundQt-d-py
Version:         ???
Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
Parent Process:  launchd [270]
User ID:         501

Date/Time:       2013-02-02 14:57:51.823 +0000
OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
Report Version:  10

Interval Since Last Report:          359277 sec
Crashes Since Last Report:           6
Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   5
Anonymous UUID:                      AB5D8CD0-318F-5F8F-83D4-4B4D8472E6E1

Crashed Thread:  0

Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000

Application Specific Information:
dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries

Dyld Error Message:
  Library not loaded: /Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/5.2/CsoundLib64
  Referenced from: /Applications/CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/CsoundQt-d-py
  Reason: image not found

Binary Images:
       0x100000000 -        0x100660fe7 +CsoundQt-d-py (???) <9E3FA748-508F-6EBD-1C93-34B503714462> /Applications/CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/CsoundQt-d-py
       0x1006e1000 -        0x10072bff7  com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.9 - 78) <28B1D3A5-973A-359A-99DC-18BE8C30C6B8> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
    0x7fff60656000 -     0x7fff6068a93f  dyld (210.2.3) <A40597AA-5529-3337-8C09-D8A014EB1578> /usr/lib/dyld
    0x7fff8c583000 -     0x7fff8c76cfff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 - 744.12) <EF002794-DAEF-31C6-866C-E3E3AC387A9F> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
    0x7fff8c8f7000 -     0x7fff8c954fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.0 - 4.1.0) <B3198BD6-EA1D-3E5E-ADD4-37D8E6B72678> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio

Model: MacBookPro8,2, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 4 processors, Intel Core i7, 2.2 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.69f3
Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB
Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, PCIe, 512 MB
Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000, 0x4B425F38475F44335F313333335F43390000
Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000, 0x4B425F38475F44335F313333335F43390000
AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6), Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.81.22)
Bluetooth: Version 4.0.9f33 10885, 2 service, 11 devices, 1 incoming serial ports
Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
Serial ATA Device: M4-CT512M4SSD2, 512.11 GB
Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-8A8
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfa100000 / 3
USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0252, 0xfa120000 / 5
USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4
USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821a, 0xfa113000 / 8
USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8509, 0xfa200000 / 2
USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfd100000 / 2
USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd110000 / 3
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Qutecsound-users] failure to install Qtsound on my mac

joachim-3
do you have csound installed?

Am 02.02.2013 16:06, schrieb DDillon:

> I am also having problems, here are the details...
>
> Process:         CsoundQt-d-py [35195]
> Path:
> /Applications/CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/CsoundQt-d-py
> Identifier:      CsoundQt-d-py
> Version:         ???
> Code Type:       X86-64 (Native)
> Parent Process:  launchd [270]
> User ID:         501
>
> Date/Time:       2013-02-02 14:57:51.823 +0000
> OS Version:      Mac OS X 10.8.2 (12C60)
> Report Version:  10
>
> Interval Since Last Report:          359277 sec
> Crashes Since Last Report:           6
> Per-App Crashes Since Last Report:   5
> Anonymous UUID:                      AB5D8CD0-318F-5F8F-83D4-4B4D8472E6E1
>
> Crashed Thread:  0
>
> Exception Type:  EXC_BREAKPOINT (SIGTRAP)
> Exception Codes: 0x0000000000000002, 0x0000000000000000
>
> Application Specific Information:
> dyld: launch, loading dependent libraries
>
> Dyld Error Message:
>    Library not loaded:
> /Library/Frameworks/CsoundLib64.framework/Versions/5.2/CsoundLib64
>    Referenced from:
> /Applications/CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/CsoundQt-d-py
>    Reason: image not found
>
> Binary Images:
>         0x100000000 -        0x100660fe7 +CsoundQt-d-py (???)
> <9E3FA748-508F-6EBD-1C93-34B503714462>
> /Applications/CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0.app/Contents/MacOS/CsoundQt-d-py
>         0x1006e1000 -        0x10072bff7  com.apple.audio.midi.CoreMIDI (1.9
> - 78) <28B1D3A5-973A-359A-99DC-18BE8C30C6B8>
> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreMIDI.framework/Versions/A/CoreMIDI
>      0x7fff60656000 -     0x7fff6068a93f  dyld (210.2.3)
> <A40597AA-5529-3337-8C09-D8A014EB1578> /usr/lib/dyld
>      0x7fff8c583000 -     0x7fff8c76cfff  com.apple.CoreFoundation (6.8 -
> 744.12) <EF002794-DAEF-31C6-866C-E3E3AC387A9F>
> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreFoundation.framework/Versions/A/CoreFoundation
>      0x7fff8c8f7000 -     0x7fff8c954fff  com.apple.audio.CoreAudio (4.1.0 -
> 4.1.0) <B3198BD6-EA1D-3E5E-ADD4-37D8E6B72678>
> /System/Library/Frameworks/CoreAudio.framework/Versions/A/CoreAudio
>
> Model: MacBookPro8,2, BootROM MBP81.0047.B27, 4 processors, Intel Core i7,
> 2.2 GHz, 16 GB, SMC 1.69f3
> Graphics: Intel HD Graphics 3000, Intel HD Graphics 3000, Built-In, 512 MB
> Graphics: AMD Radeon HD 6750M, AMD Radeon HD 6750M, PCIe, 512 MB
> Memory Module: BANK 0/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000,
> 0x4B425F38475F44335F313333335F43390000
> Memory Module: BANK 1/DIMM0, 8 GB, DDR3, 1333 MHz, 0x0000,
> 0x4B425F38475F44335F313333335F43390000
> AirPort: spairport_wireless_card_type_airport_extreme (0x14E4, 0xD6),
> Broadcom BCM43xx 1.0 (5.106.98.81.22)
> Bluetooth: Version 4.0.9f33 10885, 2 service, 11 devices, 1 incoming serial
> ports
> Network Service: Wi-Fi, AirPort, en1
> Serial ATA Device: M4-CT512M4SSD2, 512.11 GB
> Serial ATA Device: MATSHITADVD-R   UJ-8A8
> USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfa100000 / 3
> USB Device: Apple Internal Keyboard / Trackpad, apple_vendor_id, 0x0252,
> 0xfa120000 / 5
> USB Device: BRCM2070 Hub, 0x0a5c  (Broadcom Corp.), 0x4500, 0xfa110000 / 4
> USB Device: Bluetooth USB Host Controller, apple_vendor_id, 0x821a,
> 0xfa113000 / 8
> USB Device: FaceTime HD Camera (Built-in), apple_vendor_id, 0x8509,
> 0xfa200000 / 2
> USB Device: hub_device, 0x0424  (SMSC), 0x2513, 0xfd100000 / 2
> USB Device: IR Receiver, apple_vendor_id, 0x8242, 0xfd110000 / 3
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://qutecsound-users.829572.n3.nabble.com/failure-to-install-Qtsound-on-my-mac-tp4024972p4024984.html
> Sent from the QuteCsound Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
> Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics
> Download AppDynamics Lite for free today:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan
> _______________________________________________
> Qutecsound-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
>

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics
Download AppDynamics Lite for free today:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan
_______________________________________________
Qutecsound-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users
Reply | Threaded
Open this post in threaded view
|  
Report Content as Inappropriate

Re: [Qutecsound-users] failure to install Qtsound on my mac

geva
In reply to this post by Andres Cabrera
ok - my bad :-(
I tried to install the CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 without installing before it the Csound engine :-(
my bad, but hey, we learned something about the way MAC present error on such cases...

Thx for your help :-)


On Fri, Feb 1, 2013 at 3:17 AM, Andres Cabrera [via QuteCsound Users] <[hidden email]> wrote:
Hi,

Strange... what version of Csound do you have installed?

And does the error message provide any other additional output?

Cheers,
Andrés

On Thu, Jan 31, 2013 at 1:23 AM, geva <[hidden email]> wrote:

> Hey.
> I am trying to install on my iMac (OS 10.8.2) and get a failure message
> which I am not sure how to resolve...
> error message content -
> "CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 cannot be opened because of a problem
> check with developer to make sure CsoundQt-d-py-0.7.0 works with this
> version of OS X..."
>
>
> Any known issues with MAC OS 10.8.2 ?
>
>
>
> --
> View this message in context: http://qutecsound-users.829572.n3.nabble.com/failure-to-install-Qtsound-on-my-mac-tp4024972.html
> Sent from the QuteCsound Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
>
> ------------------------------------------------------------------------------
> Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
> Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics
> Download AppDynamics Lite for free today:
> http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan
> _______________________________________________
> Qutecsound-users mailing list
> [hidden email]
> https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users

------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Everyone hates slow websites. So do we.
Make your web apps faster with AppDynamics
Download AppDynamics Lite for free today:
http://p.sf.net/sfu/appdyn_d2d_jan
_______________________________________________
Qutecsound-users mailing list
[hidden email]
https://lists.sourceforge.net/lists/listinfo/qutecsound-users



If you reply to this email, your message will be added to the discussion below:
http://qutecsound-users.829572.n3.nabble.com/failure-to-install-Qtsound-on-my-mac-tp4024972p4024983.html
To unsubscribe from failure to install Qtsound on my mac, click here.
NAML

Loading...