Quantcast

numbers

menno
Hi Andres
can an option be made to get line numbers ?

regards,
menno

Re: [Qutecsound-users] numbers

Hi Menno,

This is now on the feature request list:

https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?group_id=227265&atid=1070591

I've looked at this a couple of times, but due to the way I've done
things, it's not a trivial change so I keep postponing it...

You do get the line number on the status bar in the lower left corner,
but I know it's not really the same...